31 March, 2011

sorryyy...!





I didnt blog really looooong time!





We have International week, now

And we did something on last monday



So I made a lot of Origami!

More than 100 of!





So I slept at 5:30 am in the morning...

on Sunday (actually, it was Monday)




Then, Im not strong,

so I had to sleep a lot !




So I went to sleep as soon as I can...

Thats why I didnt blog~



Im gonna blog normally again from today <3



I took a lot of pics on Saturday...

wiz professional camera!




But I didnt like the pics so much...

Maybe Im gonna show u someday ;)




Monday, we collect money for Jpn

we collect $127 !!!!!




I think it was good job lol



Bc of collecting money,

I skipped class ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ゙




I was reallyyyyyyyyy tired lol




ummm...

Im gonna show u only one pic









Bye <3



No comments:

Post a Comment