22 March, 2011

New Classes...

I had new classes today!



A : Art


Same as before~

I love this class <3




B : Math


 The level is same, but teacher changed ;(

And I didnt like it ...

But I hope, I will like it =)




C : Science


I liked this class~

There are only 4 people

And its easy




D : Grammar


I liked this class, too

But not as gd as Science




 E : i dnt know


I thought it is speaking class,

But my English is not as gd as to be this class




F : History


I didnt like this class at all!

Most of them are chinese and they always speaks chinese !

They dnt listen to teacher...




G : Study Hall


I can go to the class room that I was in before in this period~


Also, I didnt have study hall before

So I love it <3




Today, I had headache ;(

But now its fine

bc I took medicine !






Yesterday,

I forgot to upload lol



So its yesterday's blog ;(


Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment