20 March, 2011

Easy Hair Style =)

1. Tie your hair at rly high place







2. Then back that hair to make like a ball





3. That's it~








I always do it at dorm

Comfortable and cute =)





I think we should do it with some thing like mine

Jpnz girls call the Shushu



Is it called scrunchy ?




I dnt know,

but translator said so...




Today, I did nothing



I woke up at 11

and talked to my jpnz friend...



For 3 hours



Then play wiz my friend,

But it was just staying in my room

wiz laptops



 Ah!

My mom called me and she said...

I can have my ears pierced !



So maybe Im gonna do it next weekend <3






Huh,

Im confused...so much



Who should I have...

I shouldnt write it here.



And I shouldnt ask anyone



Its hard for meee...



I dnt like it ... I hate it !



Help me someone~ plzzz...



...gd night ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment