24 March, 2011

Introduce Myself ;)







I'm 16, Japanese

I'm living in America (FL) for study

I'm gonna finish high school here









In Japan,  my house is near Tokyo






I like Russian sooo much

but I like only language...

so I don't know about Russian culture

Russian language sounds good ;)





oh, I love Disneyland and Disney Sea!


Also, I like art, pics =)





I love Japanese funky style...

Maybe some know Harajuku

There's my favorite place








My favorite Jpnz characters are...


HELLO KITTY,  and GLOOMY.











Some people know,

NICONICO DOUGA

is like youtube...



I like Vocaloid !

sorry, Im lazy to explain...

Im gonna write about this someday !





I like playing game which is called Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori

It means... Come on, Animals' Forest









My favorite Japanese singer group is SuG !

They're awesome <3

It's Jpnz rock
















and I like TAKERU the bast <3



My favorite SuG songs...


無条件幸福論(Mujouken Kouhukuron)

↑this is the best !

DOT.0

GR8STORY

P!NK MASQUERADE

LOVE SCREAM PARTY (ice cream party)





I'm reading KERA is jpnz funky fashion magazine



I love mom <3



Also, I read GAL (gyaru) magazine, too

But not as much as KERA












My favorite Jpnz store...

SUPER LOVERS







Hell Cat Punks







ALGONQUINS

















That's it !

Maybe Im gonna write more in the future ;)





BYE :)



No comments:

Post a Comment