23 March, 2011

Snake...!

C period, I have science.



When I went to the class room.

there was a baby snake!

It was scary, but CUTE <3






We went to outside to get her(his) food

I got a frog !

It was gross...



We walked place like this...

Its near school !


I cant believe it...

If we were in Japan,

We have to drive for 2 hours lol









Now, I have computer application for E period!




There is my gd friend,

so I like that class ;)



Today's photo club wasnt so gd ... lol



Teacher told us to take pics of each alphabet -_-

It was stupid

like... A apple, B bus

something like that lol


E-EYE






P-PLANTS





H-HAND


R-ROCK






It is sooooooo stupid!




...I have gained weight ;(

baka



I'll try to finish writing in the night!

bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment